There are a number of cloud-based software programs accountants can use to get the most out of Class Super. Below are a sample of some excellent programs that integrate with Class.
Practice Management / Workflow / CRM:
Xero Practice Manager (formerly WorkflowMax) has a powerful integration with Class Super that enables syncing of client data from Class to XPM.
Class/XPM integration will allow you to:
- Link existing XPM clients instantly to existing Class Funds (more details on how to do this below)
- Create new XPM client records instantly for any new Class entities
- Automatically synchronise XPM Client records with Class details. As you update the Fund and Member details in Class, details are sent to XPM (the information maintained includes addresses, contact details, ABN/TFNs, name etc)
- Access a link in XPM allowing you to quickly get to the FundWeb view of a Client.
- Create a widget in the Class Fund Dashboard that supports:
- creating a new XPM job
- visibility of open jobs, current tasks and their status
- accessing the client's record in XPM
To find out more about the integration and how to set it up, view the following article: Xero Practice Manager Integration.
Use the Export Code in XPM to ensure no duplicates are created when the Class Super data is synced.
Also connect Xero as the practice accounting software to handle all billing for your SMSF clients.
XPM is free for Silver Xero Partners and above and can be trialed for free.